Your Credit Reports Matter!
Credit reports may affect your mortgage rates, credit card approvals, apartment requests, or even your job application.
- Reviewing credit reports helps you catch signs of identity theft early.
Your credit score (FICO) is determined using several factors, the most important of which include:
1. Your payment history (35%)
2. The amounts of money you owe, which is your utilization or the amount of debt you owe compared to your credit limits (30%)
4. Length of your credit history (15%)
5. The amount of new credit you have (10%)
6. The mix of different types of credit you carry (10%)
FREE Credit Reports.
Federal law allows you to:
- Get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company.
- Businesses use credit scores to estimate how likely you are to pay back loans or services. People with higher credit scores may be more likely to pay back their debts.
Ensure that the information on all of your credit reports is correct and up to date.
- How do I check my credit report?
Because your FICO® Score is based on the information in your credit report, it is important to make sure that the credit report information is accurate. You may get a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months. To request a copy of your credit report, please visit: https://www.annualcreditreport.com or you can request a free copy from each of the three major consumer reporting agencies including Equifax. Please note that your free credit report will not include your FICO® Score.
Request your free credit reports
- Get unlimited access to your credit score and 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases.
- EARN $200 CASH BACK after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
Apply and Save on Interest.